This spirit-forward, citrus-flavored cocktail is a wonderful way to welcome in the spring and summer cocktail season. In this negroni twist, we substitute sweet vermouth for Lillet Blanc: a light, French aperitif that has hints of orange. We lighten it up even more by adding in freshly squeezed, tart lemon juice.
This perfectly balanced cocktail goes down like fruit juice. Sip it in the sunshine relaxing by yourself or serve it up to a crew of guests – you won’t be disappointed!
- 2 oz gin
- .75 oz Lillet Blanc
- .75 oz Campari
- .75 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 dashes angostura bitters
- 1 lemon twist (for garnish)
- Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a chilled coupe.
- Garnish by expressing fresh lemon twist and placing into drink.